2011年4月21日星期四

FXXK 歐亞...

101 就是歐亞
是否應該"DIU" 爆 它

"Hi, I like to also report! This is a very
serious storm. My two friends were caught at the middle at 101 and taken by,
what is called the Team 3, to the police office. They threatened them that my
friends have to come up with $1*k per ppl before mid-night, otherwise “15 days”,
later they asked for more but my friends rejected them, and then they say
regardless of how much money my friends have to stay the “15 days”, then my
friends really got scared and finally they were settled at $1**k per ppl. This
whole thing was ended at around 10pm last Saturday. I called 101 yesterday,
真正完整真實詳細的東莞桑拿資料請參閱:www.happy0769.hk
and surprisingly, they open for business again!!! What the fuck?! So many ppl
(HK/PRC/TW) were fucked by this storm and they open for business the next day!!!
This is fucking wrong, god bless all the lonely men go up there just wanting a
have some fun and relax. They were consumers, now just victims of these selfish
motherfucking establishments and corrupted cops!!! I wish to take this liberty
of pre-warn all the bros. Bro 眼, I understand this may impact on your business
but truly this is a very serious event and I wish that you would care for the
men whose life experience has now been badly scared by the event. I still can’t
believe they are back on business the next day… Surely I won’t go there
again…"

"Ok, I will disclose, at first was $15k and then the final amount
was $100k each for final settlement and release of my friends. I have a
conspiracy theory is that the saunna collaborates with the cops and then
customers suffer and then they back on business. This kind of things happen on
and off, depends on your luck. Therefore, my conclusion is that saunna is no
longer safe, even at the so-called “5-star” hotels. It is a very risky thing
that I wouldn’t commit myself to anymore.

Some people may doubt about
why I am reporting this and not my friends. My reason would be that my friends
don’t come to this website and also they are already a victim of the event and
were too weak to stand up for themselves, personally I feel the need to report
the truth to you all."
真正完整真實詳細的東莞桑拿資料請參閱:www.happy0769.hk

没有评论:

发表评论